Motivational quotes from famous people to our most valued readers. We also hope to inspire you to get through any difficulties you are going through.
- “It’s not about having enough time, it’s about making enough time.”― Rachael Bermingham
- “The greatest gift you could give someone is your time. Because when you give your time, you are giving a portion of your life you can’t get back.” – Unknown
- “After all this time? Always.” – J.K. Rowling
- “Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.” – William Shakespeare
- “Time is what we want most and what we use worst.” – William Penn
- “How to stop time: kiss. How to travel in time: read. How to escape time: music. How to feel time: write. How to release time: breathe.” ― Matt Haig
- “The trouble is, you think you have time.” –Buddha
- “Time is money.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Punctuality is not just limited to arriving at a place at right time, it is also about taking actions at right time.” ― Amit Kalantri
- “Time always exposes what you mean to someone.” – Unknown
Read more motivational quotes below to also inspire you more throughout your day
You may also read more below
You may also feel free to share these quotes with your family, friends and loved ones and share your thoughts below.