Motivational quotes about money from famous people to our most loved readers. We also hope to inspire you to get through any financial challenges you are going through.
- “Be the “It’s not your salary that makes you rich, it’s your spending habits.” – Charles A. Jaffe
- “Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shuts down for ten years.”– Warren Buffett
- “Money can’t buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you’re being miserable.” ― Clare Boothe Luce
- “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” –Jim Rohn
- “You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you.” – Dave Ramsey
- “That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest.”– Henry David Thoreau
- “Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.” ― Jen Sincero
- “You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you.”― Maya Angelou
- “Don’t stay in bed unless you can make money in bed.” – George Burns
- “You’re already a financial trader. You might not think of it in just this way, but if you work for a living, you’re trading your time for money. Frankly, it’s just about the worst trade you can make. Why? You can always get more money, but you can’t get more time.” – Tony Robbins
Read more motivational quotes below to inspire you more
You may also read more below
You may also visit our FACEBOOK page.