Motivational quotes from famous people to our most valued readers. We also hope to inspire you to get through any difficulties you are going through.
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
- “You’re off to Great Places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so… get on your way!” – Dr. Seuss
- “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” – Robin Williams
- “Whatever you do never run back to what broke you.” – Frank Ocean
- “I didn’t learn to be quiet when I had an opinion. The reason they knew who I was is because I told them.” – Ursula Burns
- “Take the risk or lose the chance.” – Unknown
- “A negative mind will never give you a positive life.” – Unknown
- “Everything is hard before it is easy.” – Goethe
- “At the end of the day we can endure much more than we think we can.” – Frida Kahlo
- “When thinking about life, remember this: no amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of anxiety can change the future.” – Unknown
Read more motivational quotes below to also inspire you more throughout your day
You may also read more below
You may also feel free to share these quotes with your family, friends and loved ones and share your thoughts below.