Motivational quotes from famous people to our most valued readers. We also hope to inspire you to get through any difficulties you are going through.
- “Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm” – Winston Churchill
- “Why do we grieve failures longer than we celebrate wins?” – Komal Kapoor
- Whenever you feel like a failure, just remember that even Coca Cola only sold 25 bottles their first year
- “Think like a Queen. A Queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah
- “Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat is accepted as a reality.” – Bruce Lee
- “It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default.” – J.K. Rowling
- “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being excited about what could go right.” – Tony Robbins
- “You can’t let your failures define you. You have to let your failures teach you.” – Barack Obama
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
- “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” – Bill Gates
Read more motivational quotes below to also inspire you more throughout your day
You may also read more below
You may also feel free to share these quotes with your family, friends and loved ones and share your thoughts below.