Motivational quotes from famous people to our most loved readers. We also hope to inspire you to get through any changes you are going through.
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”― Mahatma Gandhi
- “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” – John F. Kennedy
- “We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.”― Maya Angelou
- “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” ― Leo Tolstoy
- “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” ― Margaret Mead
- “Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “Change is painful, but nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.” – Mandy Hale
- “Dreams are the seeds of change. Nothing ever grows without a seed, and nothing ever changes without a dream.” – Debby Boone
- “Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”― Rob Siltanen
Read more motivational quotes below to inspire you more
You may also read more below
You may also visit our FACEBOOK page.