Gratitude, one of the best things about it is that the more you choose it, the easier it also gets. The more you profess gratitude, the more you notice things to be grateful for. The thankfulness muscles respond to exercise!
Gratitude can also change our actions and philosophy in life.
When we get through this there will also be no doubt that it was GOD who brought us out.
So who’s not afraid to join me in thanking and also praising Him in advance?
In this grateful spirit, we join with advocates all over the world to give thanks to our God for all that He’s done and all He’s doing.
- “Brighten the corner where you are. You don’t blame God for placing you in a dark corner… You rather have to thank him for giving you the light to make it bright!”― Israelmore Ayivor
- “With God, what’s possible will always be infinitely greater than what we believe to be probable. And we can be thankful that such a reality means that where we see a wall, God wishes to unveil a horizon.”― Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Thank you Lord. Thank you Lord for the gift of life. Thank you Lord for divine protection. Thank you Lord for daily guidance.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Father God, we thank you for your grace and your mercy, for allowing us to be together under your covenant and God we thank you for the revelations and for the breakthroughs; for your direction and for your healing. We thank you God for the opportunity to just be a vessel for your kingdom. God we trust you, we love you, we honor you, and all glory is yours. Amen”― Germany Kent
- “Life is a celebration. Consider everything that makes you happy as a gift from God and say, ‘Thank you.’― Francis Lucille
- “It was surprisingly difficult to find prayers of thanks—the least represented of any type of prayer.”― Marie Noël, Catholic Prayers of Thanks
You may also read more below
You may also visit our FACEBOOK page.