- “And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” ― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
- “Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do.” – Marianne Williamson, A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of “A Course in Miracles”
- “Don’t think or judge, just listen.”― Sarah Dessen, Just Listen
- “I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.” – Maya Angelou, Letter to My Daughter
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” ― Martin Luther King Jr., A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go…” ― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You’ll Go!
- “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” ― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
- “There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.” – J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
- “Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance.”― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
- “Atticus, he was real nice.” “Most people are, Scout, when you finally see them.” ― Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.