- “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
- “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.” – Thomas J. Watson
- “Every champion was once a contender that didn’t give up.” – Gabby Douglas
- “To be a champion, I think you have to see the big picture. It’s not about winning and losing; it’s about every day hard work and about thriving on a challenge. It’s about embracing the pain that you’ll experience at the end of a race and not being afraid. I think people think too hard and get afraid of a certain challenge.” – Summer Sanders
- Don’t dream about success. Get out there and work for it.
- “The difference between successful people and very successful people is that very successful people say ‘no’ to almost everything.” – Warren Buffett
- You can cry, scream, and bang your head in frustration but keep pushing forward. It’s worth it.
- “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” – Chris Grosser
- “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.