- “Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried but you’ve actually been planted.” – Christine Caine
- “Don’t limit your challenges. Challenge your limits.” – Unknown
- “Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come.” – Unknown
- “Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.” – Anne Frank
- “Some luck lies in not getting what you thought you wanted but getting what you have, which once you have got it you may be smart enough to see is what you would have wanted had you known.” – Garrison Keillor
- “Don’t quit yet, the worst moments are usually followed by the most beautiful silver linings. You have to stay strong, remember to keep your head up and remain hopeful.” – Unknown
- “When written in Chinese the word “crisis” is composed of two characters – one represents danger and the other represents opportunity.” – John F Kennedy
- “Good. Better. Best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better and your better is best.” – St. Jerome.
- “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.